When you’ve spent all of your time creating your ‘duino solution, do you really want to show it off in a cheap plastic case?
These enclosures are designed for commercial applications, and are even being used in military applications.
All of our cases are MADE IN AMERICA and made from common 18 gauge cold rolled A366/1008 mild steel. The cases have precision cut openings for the ‘duino of your choice, and also slots and holes in the base for wall mounting and to accommodate our optional DIN Rail mount kit.
All duinoCases include the board mounting screws, case screws, and stick-on rubber feet.
- Arduino/Netduino Dimensions (approx.): 4.1″ L x 2.5″ W x 1.75″ H
- Galileo Dimensions (approx.): 5.11″ L x 3.11″ W x 1.85″ H
With our own hacking and work we realized there was a market for quality metal enclosures for the Arduino, Netduino, and Intel Galileo developer and manufacturer. We have created these for ourselves, and are now making them available to anyone!
We also provide full customization services and can customize the duinoCases for any application and with custom screening or artwork.
- duinoCase-A – for the Arduino
- duinoCase-N – for the Netduino
- duinoCase-NP – for the Netduino Plus
- duinoCase-G – for the Intel Galileo
Check out the product pages, and contact us with any questions!